PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE FOLLOWING STRICT HYGENE PROTOCOLS, ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING EXTRA PRECAUTIONS, INCLUDING:
- Each patient will get a pre procedural mouth rinse
- There will be a gap of 10 minutes between each patient to keep in line with the social distancing
- Door handles, bench tops and any surfaces that comes in contact with the patients will be wiped down with disinfectant more frequently than before. The treatment room will be wiped down after each patient as has been the case in line with ACT Health infection control guidelines
- We will be open to deal with pain, swelling, and other emergencies and essential treatments but for limited times during the week.
- Patients who only need routine treatments such as the 6 monthly check up and clean, monthly orthodontic treatments, consultation for non urgent treatment should delay their appointments until further notice. Anyone with concerns should contact the surgery.
Giving you back your confidence to smile!
What We Do
Suffering from pain or discomfort? The Smile Lounge strives to assist patients with dental emergencies whenever possible and can accommodate emergency appointments throughout the week.
Dental emergencies include:
- a knocked out tooth
- chips, fractures and cracks
- broken tooth
- broken filling
- bitten lips or cheeks
- abscesses and swelling
- soft tissue trauma and bleeding
- jaw pain.
Please call as soon as possible if you experience any of the above so we can give you the earliest available appointment.